"What To Say To Stand Out, Impress The Seller & Win The Listing!"
"Where Do You Begin A Listing Presentation?"
'You Begin With Your Discussion Flow Page.'
Your Goal... To Win The Seller's Respect!
To win the seller's confidence and listing a strategy is required. That winning strategy demands your listing presentation accomplish 2 very important tasks.
"Task 1 - Win Seller's Confidence"
'This Is The Purpose of Section 1'
In section 1 is where you win the seller's confidence... because when you win their confidence you also win their listing. By discussing the 4 unique points within section 1 you prove to the seller you are an agent who is unique, competent and trustworthy. The result... they believe in you.
"Task 2 - Seller Signs Listing"
'This Is The Purpose of Section 2'
In section 2 is where the seller signs the listing. By discussing the 4 unique points within section 2 the seller recognizes you're not an average agent. Suddenly they know you are the right agent for the job. When that happens you walk out of the home with a new listing in your hands.
"Strategic Home Selling Marketing Plan"
'Your 12 Step Marketing Plan!'
It persuades the seller you are indeed an expert at selling homes. This results in the seller realizing you have the talent required to successfully navigate the sale of the home.
15 Listing Presentation Design Choices!
Includes Content Proven & Endorsed By Agents!
All Presentations 100% Editable & Customizable Presentations
"It's The Premier Listing Presentation!"
For Use On Computer, iPad, Tablet, Notebook & Print.
Your Sellers Will Recognize You're The Best Agent!
The horizontal format is ideal to beautifully display your listing presentation. This means your clients will be able to access your listing presentation on any device they love! You can change, modify, or update your listing presentation at any time by using Microsoft® PowerPoint. And since it is a PowerPoint creation... you can email your presentation to your clients at the click of a mouse!
Wondering What To Say In Your Listing Presentation To Make It effective?
Consider This Strategy
We have written this extensive listing presentation training article to help you know what to say in your custom listing presentation.
Top 8 Benefits Of An Effective Listing Presentation!
All Are To Your Financial Advantage!
1. Seller is impressed with your expertise.
2. Seller instinctively trusts you.
3. Seller considers you as the authority.
4. Seller realizes the hard work you do to sell the home.
5. Seller recognizes your commitment to the sale.
6. Seller respects your experience & cooperates with you.
7. Seller believes you have their best interest at heart.
8. Seller is excited about your marketing strategy.
Why Does This Listing Presentation Work So Well?
Because It Gets The Seller Excited About Your Expertise!
1. It inspires the seller to like you.
2. It motivates the seller to take action.
3. It supplies proof you will sell the home.
4. It includes evidence you have buyers for the home.
5. It persuades the seller to price right for quick sale.
6. It informs the seller how to showcase the home.
7. It educates the seller instead of 'sell' the seller.
8. It generates referrals because of seller satisfaction.
Here Are 8 More Advantages You'll Enjoy!
All Because You Use A Listing Presentation Proven To Work.
1. Hammer your competition.
2. Listings priced right.
3. Virtually no objections.
4. No cuts in commission.
5. Longer listing term.
6. Listings sell faster.
7. Larger commission checks.
8. Significantly more referrals.
It's Endorsed By Agents Because it Works!
Lilo Clacher of RE/MAX Proven Professionals Always Wins!
Since purchasing the seller presentation package and putting it to full use, I have NEVER walked away from a listing appointment without the signed listing in my briefcase.
Edee Franklin of Max Broock Writes...
Powerful material that actually works. All I had to do was flip the pages to get the listing.
Senjey Joshi of Homelife Diamonds Writes...
It works! I went on my very first listing appointment using the 12 Step strategy and won the listing. This listing presentation is awesome!