"Yes I Have Buyers!" Listing Presentation!
No Other Listing Presentation PROVES To Sellers
You Really Do Have BUYERS For Their Homes!
** Prove You Have Buyers & You Will Get The Listing! **
Yes I Have Buyers
Yes I Have Buyers
Yes I Have Buyers
Look What Happened To These ReMax Agents When
They Started Proving To Sellers They Really Had Buyers!
ReMax Agent Robert Burns
'I made $37,000 using this presentation the very 1st month.
ReMax Agent Lilo Clacher
'I always walk away with the signed listing in my briefcase.'
ReMax Agent Sean Moore
'I secured a $350,000 listing when using this presentation on 1st use.'
Who Else Wants To Close 95% to 100% of Your
Listings & Sell All Within Just 10 to 45 Days?
If That's You... Then Watch This Video!
Where Will You Get This List of Buyers?
Don't Worry... Our Free Training Shows You How!
- It shows you how to produce a list of buyers for every appointment.
- It shows you how to use the hotsheets when with the seller.
- Your sellers will want to instantly list with you.
- Your listings will sell faster than ever before.
- Sellers will be eager to refer their family and friends to you.
Introducing The Ultimate Listing System That
Proves To Sellers That You Do Have Buyers!
You Get 7 Unique Presentations With The Ultimate Listing System!
Content Included On Each Presentation & Full Training Program On How To Win Listings!
Safe Island Presentation
MLS Explanation Presentation
Ask Yourself This Question...
Why Has The Seller Invited You Into His Home?
- Did the seller invite you over so he/she could buy into your marketing plan?
- Or was the reason for the invitation that the seller does NOT have a buyer?
The Obvious Answer Is The Seller
Wants You To Find Him/Her A Buyer!
- After all, if the seller had a buyer then he/she would never hire you!
- Unfortunately 96% of agents have no idea how to produce a list of buyers for every appointment they go on.
- Since the seller wants a buyer, doesn't it make sense to give him/her what they really want from you?
Proving You Have Buyers By Producing A List of Buyers
Is The #1 Motivating Hot Button of Sellers!
- So why not start giving sellers exactly what they want... proof & evidence of buyers.
- That is the secret to listing success.
- Not to mention you'll hammer any agent who may be in competition with you over that listing.
Are You Ready To Sell All Your Listings?
Just Follow This 12 Step Listing Strategy!
Great you have booked a listing appointment. Now you want to 'think' like a seller. In doing so you will make it very easy to convince the seller to choose you as the listing agent. Sellers follow a very specific order of events leading to a listing decision. By following a seller's order of events you automatically enhance your odds for listing success.
Drop Off "Pre-Listing Presentation" Package
3 Days In Advance of The Appointment!
This presentation contains critical information a seller needs to feel comfortable when you arrive at their home for the appointment. Plus the seller needs to have 'certain' things ready for you when you arrive. Every elite listing agent attributes a pre-listing presentation to their listing success.
Pre-Listing Presentation Starts The Winning Process!
Ready The Seller For Your Arrival
- Includes step-by-step training video.
- Fully editable.
- Print & drop off to seller or email to seller.
- 100% customized to your style and approach.
Break The Ice The Winning Way When You Arrive!
The first few minutes of a listing appointment are critical in terms of setting the stage for success. It is 'normal' human behavior to thank a person for inviting you into their home. The most effective way to do so is through the use of a gift. The top 4 gifts for effective persuasion are coffee, flowers, chocolates & coloring books for the kids. We highly recommend you bring at least one of the first three & the kid's gift to your appointments. Remember, people hire you because they like and trust you. Gifts instantly cause both in the mind of the seller.
Thank The Seller For Inviting You Into Their Home!
Win The Hearts of Your Sellers With Gifts!
- Coloring Books For The Kids!
Discuss The Pre-Listing Presentation!
After you have broken the ice and sat down at the kitchen table simply ask... 'Do you have any questions concerning the material I dropped off to you 3 days ago?'. Now whatever they seller may say or answer, simply reply... "Allow me to discuss that tonight during my listing presentation." In other words, do not answer the questions but rather delay the answers and always point them to your upcoming listing presentation discussion.
Money Is Waiting For You When You Delay The Answer!
Don't Be Quick To Answer...
- The purpose of the pre-lisitng presentation is to prepare the seller.
- By delaying the answers you increase listing success.
- Always allow your listing presentation to answer seller questions.
- Stick to the 12 step plan and you will win!
Open Your Safe Island Presentation
There are 2 critical questions you want the seller to answer when you are discussing the Safe Island presentation. The seller's answer to these 2 questions positions you to easily win the listing.
Safe Island Presentation Moves The Seller To You!
It's The Easiest Way For Your Seller To Give You The Answers To The 2 Toughest Questions!
- This presentation has 6 questions.
- The first 4 are general questions just to put seller in yes mindset.
- The last 2 questions are critical for listing appointment success.
- The seller will positively answer these 2 critical questions.
- Now you are in a very powerful success position.
- You know exactly what the seller wants!
- And now you can begin your listing presentation!
Now Open The Listing Presentation!
"12 Reasons Why To List With Me!"
At This Stage of the Appointment...
- Limit your discussion to these pages of the listing presentation:
- Our Discussion
- About Me
- About My Company
Now Discuss Client Testimonies!
Provides The Seller With The Feeling of Safety!
Instantly Prove Your Talent To Sellers Through The Words of Your Past Clientele
- It is simply the truth.
- People tend not to fully believe a salesperson.
- This is why you use this testimony presentation.
- You let the opinion of your past clients prove your professionalism.
- The result...
- The seller believes you...
- The seller decides to list with you.
You Must Now Prove To The Seller That You Have Buyers!
After you have concluded with Step 6 you will then move to your discussion called 'Yes I Have Buyers For Your Home Mr. Seller". This is where you will prove to the seller that you do indeed have a list of targeted buyers for the home. You will use the "MLS Explanation Presentation" when discussing this with the seller.
MLS Explanation Presentation Provides The Evidence!
It's How You Provide The Buyer Proof & Evidence Your Seller Demands To Say Yes To Listing With You That Evening!
- You will prove to the seller you really do have a list of buyers.
- This list provides the evidence the seller needs to say yes.
- You'll include photos of the homes where the buyers currently live.
- This physical evidence closes the deal for you.
- Said another way... you will get the listing.
- Simply because you gave the seller proof & evidence!
Now Take Out Your Secret Weapon... The MLS Hotsheet!
- Most agents have no training on why the MLS was invented.
- Add to this the Hotsheet invention.
- That too was invented for a specific reason.
- The Hotsheet allows you to track your buyer list.
- Both of these inventions help you to close more listings.
- The training video included reveals to you how to do this.
Now Take Out Your List of Targeted Buyers & Prove To The Seller
You Do In Fact Know Where Their Buyer Is Located!
- How to prove to the seller you have buyers.
- Providing the evidence by handing the seller a list of buyers.
- Showing the seller from where you created this list of buyers.
- Showing the seller how the MLS cooperates with you on these buyers.
- The strategy you employ to get these buyers to view your seller's home.
Now Close The Deal With Your 30 Day Marketing Plan!
It's Included In The Listing Presentation!
Begin the 30 Day Marketing Plan Section
- You will discuss 12 reasons why the seller should list with you.
- Each reason explains specific marketing actions you will employ.
- Ensure you use the 'tie-down' located on the bottom of each page.
- Remember... a small yes eventually leads to a big yes from the seller.
Now Get That Listing Priced Red Hot With The Pricing Plan!
The Seller Will Want To Price Hot For Fast Sale!
- Pricing Plan explains...
- How price is determined.
- Creation of sales excitement.
- How price impacts excitement.
Top 21 Tips For Home Selling Success!
Now you will discuss 'Staging' with the seller through the "Top 21 Tips For Home Selling Success". This is an easy yet effective way for you to discuss the need for showroom shine when it comes to the seller getting the home ready for sale.
Seller Will Want To Have Home Looking Awesome!
- Politely discuss staging in such a way the seller actually prepares home for showings.
- Allows you to follow up with seller during listing term to ensure the seller understands the importance of showroom shine.
You Have Won A New Listing!
Simply Because You Followed The 12 Steps A Seller Goes Through When Making The Decision To List With An Agent!
- When you think like a seller...
- That's when you win the listing 95% to 100% of the time...
- And that's what the 12 steps are all about!
Are You Ready To Check Out The Price?
If So, Push The Hot Button Now
& Discover The Magic For Yourself!
All presentations are MS PowerPoint format (PPT/PPTX files). They require PowerPoint version 2010 or better for Windows or Mac, or Keynote for Mac/iPad.
Visit the FAQ page for more information.
Presentations include content & design. For print format, PowerPoint, iPad/tablet and more.
The terms REALTOR®, REALTORS®, MLS® and associated logos are trademarks of the National Association Of Realtors®.
ReMax, the ReMax balloon & logo are registered trademarks and/or copyright of ReMax International. These presentations are not reviewed or endorsed by ReMax. The testimonies on this site are simply from agents working at ReMax.