"Listing Presentation For Agents"
Over 40 Unique Designs... Choose Yours Now!
Agent Design Listing Presentation
Classic Design Listing Presentation
Also Includes Presentations for Pre-Listing, Expired Listings,
Pricing, FSBOs, Foreclosures & More...
Safe Island Presentation
FSBO Buyer Presentation
FSBO Seller Presentation
Expired Buyer Presentation
Expired MLS Presentation
Short Sale Presentation
Price It Hot Presentation
Price It Right Presentation
You Also Get 8 Professional Portfolios!
You use each to promote yourself at open houses, prospecting packages
to leads and clients you are currently working with, be it a seller or a buyer.
You Also Get 6 Objection Visual Aids
Use each whenever a seller has a specific objection. Sales research proves
an objection aid as compared to speech only response increased closing rate by 427%.
You Also Get 8 E-Books To Use When
Working With Foreclosures & Short Sales
You use these e-books to supply the information the leads needs
so they can make a quick & informed decision to list with you.
Are You Ready To Check Out The Low Price?
If So, Push The Hot Button Now
& Discover The Magic For Yourself!
"Does Your Listing Presentation
Solve The Top 12 Problems of Sellers?"
Do You Know The 12 Steps To Winning 95% to 100
Of Your Listing Appointments?
So How Do You Sell Yourself?
It's not hard, once you understand what a seller really wants from you. So allow me to introduce you to the Andersons.
Meet The Andersons... Sellers Who Simply Couldn't Decide!
Larry and Bonny Anderson, fine people but with a big problem... they could not decide on an agent. By the time I went to their home they had already interviewed 7 agents and tossed each one out the door! So here I am... number 8 in line. And I was not the last agent either. They had 2 more appointments booked later that week! Imagine a seller inviting 10 agents in. You know what you call that kind of seller.. Mr. & Mrs. Crazy!
Oh No! The Crazies Invited 10 Agents In... What Do I Do?
Why sweat it when I know my listing presentation is going to close Larry & Bonny that night! And it is going to be the Andersons who will close themselves!
- I am not going to need to use one single closing technique, sales script or arm twisting technique.
- Nope... not a one! Because my listing presentation is going to do it for me... automatically!
How Is That Even Possible?
The answer is...
- Did you just say problems?
Yes I did... problems. And here's why!
Problems Are The 'Things' You Use To Sell Yourself!
Most people run from problems. In fact, they seek to live problem free lives. That may be a nice goal in life but that's not how it works in business. Successful business owners do not run away from problems. Rather they have come to understand problems are actually income opportunities in disguise. How so?
- They know people BUY products and services to SOLVE their personal problems.
Yes that is why we all buy what we buy. We spend our money on 'stuff' that solves our various problems.
Yes... Problem Solving Is Your Secret Weapon!
It is the success formula for any business, especially your real estate sales business.
(1) Find the problem... (seller has 12 of them)
(2) Solve the problem... (that's what your listing presentation does)
(3) Make the cash... (if you list you last!)
Problems.. Take Yourself For Example!
(1) You buy a lawn mower to solve your 'long grass' problem.
(2) You buy toothpaste to solve the tooth decay problem.
(3) You buy home insurance to solve the 'fire burns your house down' problem.
Guess What? The Same Applies To Your Sellers!
Sellers are just people like the rest of us. And they will buy whatever solves their problems!
So that's how you sell yourself to seller. You simply present a problem and then solve it.
(1) Sellers have 12 problems they want solved before they'll agree to list with you.
(2) By showing them the solution to these 12 problems... you will get their listing.
That's What The Listing Presentation Is All About!
It is designed to purposely present and then solve the 12 top problems sellers desperately want solved so they can list their homes with you.
- So if you DON'T present the problem... and then SOLVE that problem...
- Then you are NOT GIVING the seller the opportunity to BUY you!
Did You Notice What Sellers Are Buying?
In case you missed it... here it is again...
So unless you present problems and their solutions, there is virtually no way a seller can buy you!
What Are The 12 Problems Sellers Want You To Solve So They Can Buy You?
Yes there are 12 unique problems and they fall into 2 separate categories.
- Category #1. You have a BUYER and can PROVE it to them.
- Category #2. You have a PLAN and you can SHOW it to them!
Let's quickly discuss each...
The 1st Major Problem You Must Solve!
Buyers... You Must Prove You Already Have Buyers!
After all, if the seller already had a buyer then he would have no need to hire you. So that's the ONLY reason the seller has invited you over for the appointment.
It's The Seller's #1 Hot Button!
And if you will push it, the seller will say yes to listing with you!
- So... you must PROVE to your seller that already KNOW where his/her buyers are located!
- And you must provide the EVIDENCE to back your claim up!
- Only then are you giving the seller the solution he needs to BUY YOU.
That's The Top Producer Secret!
- Top producers understand a seller hires an agent to solve the BUYER problem.
- Therefore elite agents use a listing presentation which focuses upon a List of Targeted Buyers.
- Top producers know sellers will quickly list with them once they produce and review the list of buyers... since this is exactly what sellers wants from an agent.
So Where & How Do You Find This List of Targeted Buyers?
Don't worry... we will show you, by way of video and within the presentation itself, how to produce a list of buyers for every listing appointment you go on! That's right... for EVERY listing appointment you go on.
The 2nd Major Problem You Must Solve!
"It's The Seller's 12 Step Decision Making Sequence"
Yes the seller follows a psychology process of decision making when to comes to deciding to list and which agent to list with. Therefore it is essential for the Marketing Plan within your listing presentation to resolve this process through 12 unique steps. Lets outline those 12 steps now.
1. Identify Your Selling Goals
2. Attract More Buyers
3. Market 'Inside Home' Effectively
4. Market 'Outside Home' Effectively
5. Reach Buyers Through The Internet
6. Reach Buyers Through SmartPhones
7. Qualify The Buyer
8. Negotiate With The Buyer
9. Assist The Buyer With Financing
10. Keep The Buyer After The Sale
11. Stay Informed At All Times
12. Determine The Best Asking Price
The Ultimate Listing System provides you will every presentation to guarantee maximum performance when on listing appointments. We invite you to review each presentation outlined above and invest into your business today.
The terms REALTOR®, REALTORS®, MLS® and associated logos are trademarks of the National Association Of Realtors®.
ReMax, the ReMax balloon & logo are registered trademarks and/or copyright of ReMax International. These presentations are not reviewed or endorsed by ReMax. The testimonies on this site are simply from agents working at ReMax.