"Were You Aware Sellers Have 7 Wants From You?"
Based upon a survey of the National Real Estate Association, sellers have 7 specific expectations of agents. Therefore, it would be wise to have your listing presentation incorporate these 7 critical action steps. In doing so you would be giving the seller exactly what they want. And this would translate into more listings for you.
If You Want To Win, Put Yourself In Your Seller's Shoes!
Competition for listings is fierce. You simply cannot afford to lose. And coming in 2nd does NOT pay you a dime. That's why you must see this situation from the point of view of your seller. With so many agents trying to steal the listing, and commission check, from you it simply makes sense to have a listing presentation that incorporates all 7 wants the seller expects from you.
What Are The 7 Wants of Sellers?
They are rather basic yet very significant in terms of you beating your competition and winning the listing. Let's go through each now.
Do You Know What Motivates A Seller?
- Buyers motivate a seller. It is their #1 want from real estate agents.
- Thanks to this listing presentation, you will be able to produce a list of Targeted MLS Buyers for every seller you meet.
- Full video training is provided so you know how to develop this list of buyers and how to present the list to sellers.
Do You Know Sellers Want To Sell In Less Than 30 Days?
- Sellers are not interested in taking months to sell their homes.
- They want to move on in their lives by getting the equity out of their homes ASAP.
- The reason they want their equity out is so they can purchase their next home.
Do You Know Sellers Want Help On Price?
- Sellers have a rough idea what their homes are currently worth.
- They invite a real estate professional in their homes to provide current home value data.
- This listing presentation includes a detailed explanation of price vs showablity so the seller can make an informed price decision.
Do You Know Sellers Want Help With Staging?
- The majority of sellers recognizes the importance of staging a home for maximum showablity.
- But they lack the expertise in this area, and therefore feel uncomfortable when it comes to staging a home for sale on their own.
- This is where they turn to you for guidance and direction to ensure their home looks the very best for buyer showings.
Do You Know Sellers Want Help With Buyer Negotiation?
- Sellers just do not feel comfortable negotiating directly with a buyer.
- They also feel they are not qualified to handle the intricate details involved when negotiating with a buyer.
- This is why they look to your talent and experience when negotiating with a buyer.
Do You Know Sellers Want Help With paperwork?
- Sellers simply do not know what is required in terms of providing all the paperwork when listing and selling a home.
- They also are not familiar with all the legal requirements when selling a home.
- This is one of their top concerns and they look to real estate agents for help.
Do You Know Sellers Want Help When Closing?
- Sellers simply are concerned when it comes to closing a home.
- They often are confused when it comes to supplying what is needed for the home to close.
- And they lack the know how when selecting a closing company.